terça-feira, 25 de junho de 2013

The walking marriage

I believe in fate. And I believe so blindly that sometimes I get carried away by his crazy ways and its mismatches strangers. And do not question. I believe. And believing, keep with it an exchange ratio favors. It was in such a situation I met my love.
The buzz was that this kind of accident does not happen or when it arose, not through the door of the long lasting relationship. I confess that I share of the blame for being one of the people spreading it. But after that meeting who would become the man of my life, just tried to chase correct size cowardly act.
I could not be anywhere else that day. All around converged to that space I had to be solely being served by it. God worked for it. My accomplice - Destiny - too. And thank silent when my screams become useless before our love. This silence is what our eyes watering sustained by passion after an intense day.
But my thanks comes in other forms and pours us both a sure warmth of affection, because there is no house to give in to some one so immense comfort. My home is in your arms without being tied to specific housing. I hold you. And so I delivered.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário